1st INSTALLATION IN M’SIA@YEAR 2016
- MRM is future type of Sub-Critical Water Reaction equipment treating by steam at high pressure and high temperature after placing flammable waste in a cooker (pressure container).
- No dioxin or nitrous oxide is generated in this equipment, which is because no burning process is installed. Also this treatment is carried out in sealed condition, so that bad smell is not generated.
- Treatment finished products are kept in germ-free state and dioxin residue levels and heavy metal are below the value of Safety Standards stipulated by Japanese regulation.
- This equipment enables the reuse of all flammable waste; not only general wastes, but also organic sludge, expanded polystyrene, shredder dust, vinyl sheet for agricultural use, until incineration ash.
shredder dust——————-general wastes—————-organic—————–opolystyrene
Compact type with large volumes treatable
The dimension of MRMⅡ is 2.5m width x 8m length x 4.5m height, which enables the treatment of 2㎥ of waste per hour.
No hazardous substances, bad smell, or polluted water are generated
Sub-Critical Water Reaction treatment (high pressure steam treatment )without no-burning process ensures no generation of hazardous Dioxin, Carbon Dioxide and Nitrous Oxide, which cause global warming, meanwhile no bad smell is also generated because of the treatment in the highly sealed state.
Treatment of any flammable waste is acceptable
The treatment of all flammable waste is acceptable, including organic waste such as kitchen garbage, and any other kind such as organic sludge generated in a sewer, incineration ash, paper shredded dust, vinyl sheet for industrial and agricultural use and waste wood generated in building.
Less staffs required for machine operation while its running costs are low
1 to 2 staffs are enough for machine operation, while treatment cost per 2㎥ of waste is around USD 25.00 inclusive of fuel and electric utility.
After treatment, waste will be converted into excellent products (fertilizer)
Treatment finished product is kept in germ-free condition, and hazardous substance residue levels are below the value of Safety Standards. In the case that treated material is used for compost, astonishingly a large amount of a useful microorganism such as yeast fungi is growing up to be soil in a short time.
SUB-CRITICAL WATER REACTION TECHNOLOGY
What is Sub-Critical Water Reaction?
When temperature and pressure are raised to 374℃ with 22MPa (220 air pressure), there is in such a state of neither water (in liquid condition) nor steam (in gaseous condition). This point is called a critical point of water, the upper region of which is called supercritical water. The reaction of this water is called supercritical water reaction. The lower region near this supercritical water is called Sub-Critical Water.
Sub-Critical Water Reaction is utilizing the nature of water at the time of high temperature and high pressure, which makes organic molecules, starch and protein dissolve into low-molecular-weight amino acid, so that solids are converted to a liquid state. On the other hand, this reaction also makes environmental pollutants dissolve to be non-hazardous.
Sub-Critical Water possesses two abilities of dissolution and strong hydrolysis for organic substances, which is because although the dielectric constant value of normal water is around 80, but it becomes around 20 to 30 in the state of Sub-Critical Water which is near a state of methanol used for oil dissolution, so that Sub-Critical Water can obtain such a feature as dissolves oil.
Furthermore, at around 250℃ in the region of Sub-Critical Water, which contains very big ionic product, by which the separation ratio of a hydrogen ion and a hydroxide ion becomes bigger, so that Sub-Critical Water can obtain strong hydrolyzing ability.
Since Sub-Critical Water Reaction uses water as its solvent in stead of chemical material like organic solvent, therefore, it is possible to realize environmentally friendly and safe resource-recirculation of waste.
The treatment in our MRM is carried out by using Sub-Critical Water of 200℃、2Mpa（20 air pressure）, which is the most suitable for efficiently utilizing waste.
BENEFITS OF SUB-CRITICAL WATER (SCW)
Benefits and advantages of SCW technology can be summarized as below.
- It is not an incineration process. Thus, no air pollutants including dioxin, NOx and SOx are produced nor released to the ambient.
- It is not a solvent-extraction process. Thus no organic solvent nor chemicals are used. It utilizes only water and does not discharge wastewater (leachate) in large quantities with high concentration of organic matters or other water pollutants. Liquid separated from the solids in by-product is a valuable liquid fertilizer.
- Solid part of the by-product of SCW treatment by MRM system is recyclable as soil conditioner, or a good material to microbiologically produce a highly effective organic fertilizer. The resultant organic fertilizer can be used in agricultural farm land and oil palm plantation.
- It can accept food residue as discharged. No special pre-treatment systems including dewatering and drying, pulverization etc. are required. A bag-breaking device may be desired depending upon the food residue transportation method.
- It is an energy saving system. A small general-purpose boiler can supply steam only when necessary. Electrical power consumption is also minimal. Flexible batch operation system minimizes the power and utility consumption by the system.
BY-PRODUCT OF MRM
Most of the solid matters contained in food residue will be recovered as denatured organic solids and solute after the SCW treatment. Except for some wastewater recovered as condensed steam released in decompression operation, there is no wastewater or leachate to be disposed of.
SCW treated organic matters are the by-product that consists of denatured organic matters by various reactions such as hydrolysis or partial hydrolysis, and oxidation or partial oxidation. .
- Soil-Conditioner. The by-product can improve water holding property of soil.
- Composting Material. It has been proven that SCW by-products from food residue is a very good material for composting process.
The latter application is preferred for the final product is more value-added and can contribute to establishment of sustainable agriculture
BROCHURE, VIDEOS & SITE VISIT
For more technical information and details, please download our brochure..DOWNLOAD
For Video presentation, please visit MRM technology in youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KRp6qqwqDI&index=7&list=PL1A4369D47F431F38
For Site Visit appointment, please call us at +6012733 9236 or +607520 6520
· Malaysia – 2 m2 Capacity (2 Sets)
· Japan – 0.5 m2 Capacity
· Taiwan – 6 m2 Capacity (2 Sets)
· China – 10 m2 Capacity (2 Sets)